All-Inclusive Promotional Tour* • Sept. 10-19, 2020
$2,995: Boston Flights • Transfers • 5* Resort • Meals • Safaris!
75+ Different Mammals. Big Five: Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant & Buffalo. 300+ Bird Species, 270 Flowers & 100+ Different Trees.
98K+ Acre Malaria Free, Waterberg Mountains Reserve.
- Great BA Flights: Boston (AM Dep.) -> London -> Johannesburg
- 7 nights in the 5* Rhino Lodge, Waterberg Mountain Reserve in 400+ sq. ft suites
- Balcony overlooking the reserve
- Beautiful unique local interior craft designs
- Bath, shower, hairdryer, AC/Heat, Coffee/Tea/Mini-bar, Safe
- All Meals: breakfast/lunch/dinner included - High culinary level
- Wine tastings and recommended parings for dinners
- Free Wi-fi, Tea and coffee all day
- Early spring dry season in South Africa & best time for viewing wildlife!
- South African Wildlife Guides (English) on all activities
- Wildlife Talk & Orientation
- 4 Game Drives plus Big 5 Safari, Night Safari & Tribal Evening
- Guided trail walks through the Waterberg Mountains bush
- Traditional African champagne brunch
- Champagne and sunset at Leopard Rock
- City tour Johannesburg/Soweto including apartheid museum visit
- Visit to one of South Africa’s largest wildlife museums, wine cellar and eco souvenir shop
- Additional tours & safaris available; BUT above is a full schedule and included!
- *Exclusive Promotional Tour; Open to qualified Members & New England residents with prior transatlantic travel.
- No hidden charges - All Meals, Accommodation, Taxes, Entrance Fees & Tours Above INCLUDED!
- Price includes all local and airport taxes including airline fuel and currency exchange/surcharges as of November 2019 (increases are not expected).
- Trip SWAG, Long sleeve trip shirt, luggage tags, group escort & more!
- Price, per person, based on double occupancy.
- View every detail of your account/reservation on-line any time.
- A $495 deposit and $50 club membership, required to secure your spot.
The World Tour