Snow Trip: February 18th. to 26th. 2006
66 confirmed on the trip - Trip Full
Flights • Transfers • Hotel • Meals
- Innsbruck Package Details:
- Round trip international air Boston, USA to Munich, Germany
- Depart Saturday Afternoon, Feb 18 - Arrive Sunday Monring, Feb 19
- Return Sunday, Feb 26 at 12:30 PM - Arrive Sunday, Feb 26 at 5:55 PM. Return same day. Reasonable departure time!
- Motor coach transfers to/from airport/hotel.
- 7 nights hotel lodging in The Hotel Innsbruck a four star luxury hotel.
- Situated in the ideal position, between the river and the old part of Innsbruck Town, offering a large selection of cultural highlights and shops.
- Newly renovated Wellness area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, and steam bath.
- Hotel Rooms: bath/shower, WC, hairdryer, telephone, radio, TV, mini bar.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel included.
- Price based on double occupancy (Limited number of single rooms available + $185 required with deposit).
- Discounted lift tickets available if purchased prior to departure.
- Trip extension in Munich for $110!
- Two additional nights hotel accommodation in Hotel Mercure, Munich (SCUBA Hotel) Germany.
- Return flight depart Tuesday 1:00 PM (AF1723 MUC/CDG & AF322 CDG/BOS) arrive 5:50 PM
- Spend two days sightseeing in Munich, Germany and visit a famous Biergarten.
- Our Innsbruck Austria trip plans / agenda
It's Austria! They follow snow sports the way we follow baseball and football.
It has a great reputation, and offers the best combination of sight seeing and snow sports.
Innsbruck is the capital and heart of Austria's Tyrol region with easy access to many varied resorts.
We like the Innsbruck Super Ski Pass and many want to visit the famous Kitzbühel and St. Anton resorts.
Good spot for the casual or non-skiers among us!
We will have a large group and therefore we will get great prices. I believe we can get the best value package in Europe.
We can get air from Boston on a prime ski week and we get nice flights (both departures & arrivals).
Excellent sightseeing and great nightlife.
Innsbruck is an ideal European ski destination and year after year remains the number one European winter destination with Americans. This medieval city offers visitors plenty of European charm and culture, plus a huge variety of skiing. Nestled between peaks of the Alps with castles and cathedrals dotting the valley, Innsbruck was chosen as the site of the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games. Innsbruck is the capital of Austria's Tyrol skiing region, a paradise for snow sports. From our hotel in Innsbruck, we have access to miles of skiing all accessible by our ski bus.
The World Tour